VIRTUAL TRAINING DETAILS
CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
Experiences Can't Be Bought Or Read In A Book Throughout my time as a golfer and coach, I experimented with all tips, methods and gadgets before I was fortunate to gain access to some of the best golf minds in the world. With the help of these coaches, my playing experiences on the highest level (PGA Tour) and my Masters degree in Sports Psychology for Peak Performance, I am able to help golfers play better golf and achieve their goals like never before.
- Practice Anytime From Anywhere - Mobile Friendly
- Playing Strategies, Be the Smartest Golfer On The Course
- Practice Calendar With Drills & Video Demonstrations
- Stat Tracking, Performance Playbook And More
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
How Much You Improve Is All About The Process online coaching can be more beneficial than private, in-person lessons. This online coaching program is set up similar to a college online course curriculum. Most golfers will not take the time after a private 1-hour golf lesson to sit down and read about the process for them to improve efficiently. This program ensures you become a student of the game for best results.
- Key Swing Principles All Golfers Must Have
- How To Manage Your Game At Home & The Course
- How To Establish Baselines And Track Improvement
- How To Perform Your Best Under Pressure
Video demonstrations with the online course curriculum ensures you fully understand each concept, which is proven to help you golfers improve 5 times faster.
Golfers typically want to improve their full swing in the first session. You can start here and if you decide to do a monthly program, the swing analysis is included. Cost will be credited to your program of choice.
With Your Swing Analysis You Will Receive
- Instructions Of How To Film From Your Smart Phone
- Voice Over Video Analysis Of Your Swing
- 1-Week Practice Plan For Specific Swing Improvement
- 30-Day Access To Golf Performance Lab Training Center
Swing Tip Broadcasted on TNT and CBS
2017 PGA Championship at Quail Hollow
Golf Training Style Although I believe all golfers are different, I also believe their are a few key principles that all golfers need if they want to player their best consistently. Depending on the golfer, I find the best approach to build the key principles into their swing and game.
- Indoor Verse Outdoor Training Strategy
- Full Swing "Must Have's" (Positions)
- Green Reading & Speed Control
- Identify Your Best Playing Strategies
- Build The Foundation For Success