- Green side basic chip shots (10 minutes). From 2 steps off the green surface.
- Switch up clubs and distances of shot
- Chip/Putt for score: Play 20 holes with goal set at 14/20 up and downs. Vary lies from difficult to easy including uphill and downhill, tight and buried. Simulate golf course pressure.
- Warm-up (10 minutes). Can implement impact ball for warming up pitch shot technique.
- Distance control: Hit to targets of 30, 40, 50 yards. 10 shots to each target = 30 shots
- Trajectory: Hit to targets of 30, 40, 50 yards. High and low, 10 shots of each = 30 shots
- Poor lies: 30 yards and less (5-7 minutes). 5 balls from each bad lie before moving to another lie/shot
- 9 holes with goal set of 5/9 up and downs from various lies, difficult to easy.